She couldn't decide which one to play with first!
So I know it's been a month since she turned one but things have just been crazy around our house lately. I'm sorry for not posting anything sooner. Abby turned one on Sept. 7 but we decided to have her birthday party on the 6th which was a Saturday. I felt bad for the little girl she started getting a runny nose and couching Friday night so in alot of the pictures you may see her running nose and poor little red eyes. My parents came up on Thursday night and stayed for the whole weekend. I have Friday's off so we went up to Opry Mills Mall and got things ready for the party on Saturday. Brian's parents, his brother's Todd who brought one of his kids, Brianne. Then Matt and Stacey which is Brian's other brother and his wife and one of my best friends Bonny and her husband Chad and their kids Owen and Hallie.
We had a great time. We had hamburgers and hotdogs along with lots of other stuff. Abby loved her Seasame Street cake and I thought that she was going to go into a coma after eatting all that sugar. You only have that first birthday one time! She got so many gifts she didn't know what to do. I just want to thank everyone that came to the party and those that were there in spirit. Thank you for the gifts!
3 comments:
I love that she's wearing a jersey in the first two pictures. That's awesome! Can't believe she's 1!
Seriously, where have you guys been?! Looks like it was a great birthday party--love the Elmo cake!
I still LOVE the tu-tu. Toooo cute!
Post a Comment