Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Only a week and half away





So I was just thinking today at work that my little girl is going to be turning "1" in a week and half. It is amazing how fast the year has gone and how lucky I have been to be able to spend the time that I did at home. Abby is such a wonderful baby/little girl! I look forward to her upcoming birthday celebration and the years to come!

4 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Wow. It seems like only yesterday Rhiannon was telling me that she was going to fly out there and surprise you into having a baby! :) Happy early b-day, Abby!

Nicole said...

That's so exciting! Happy early birthday, Abby :)

Kevin & Rhiannon said...

She keeps getting cuter and cuter! Seriously. You and Brian reproduce well. :)

Lindsey said...

SHe is so cute and getting so big. AND she has teeth:)