So today marks Brian's first official day of school! After taking a year off from school to help out with Abby and working he started back at Middle Tennessee State University majoring in Construction Management. I think I was more nervous and anxious then he was about going back. I called him on the way to work to see how his classes were going. I told all of my little residents at work about him going back to school and taking pictures of him. They loved it! He seems to be excited about it! I'm so excited for him and so grateful that he has an eagerness to learn and to future his education. Here are some pictures of Brian on his first day of School!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awwww, ain't that cute. 6:50 am...that seemed early at first until I remembered the Anatomy lab you made me sign up for at 7 am on Fridays. Luckily, we were okay looking like trash for that class.
Wow that is one early class. I had a hard time staying awake in a 9am class. So how much longer does he have? Joe went in and talked to a counselor we finally know that he will be done in April of 2010! Yeah!! How is worko going for you?
It should be illegal to have a class that early!
Post a Comment