Saturday, October 18, 2008

Away with the Internet

My dear friends and family that have been faithful with reading our blog. I just wanted to inform y'all that we have given up our internet for a little while. So when it comes to updating the blog it probably will be even longer then normal. I just wanted to let y'all know so that you didn't think we had disappeared. I'll try to update it as much as I can. Love ya!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Really?? No internet? How come? I guess that's like me at my house. Do you have it at work to be able to put Abby pictures up sometimes? :)

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

Hey Jocelyn! This is Lora Leigh from South Carolina! Well, now NC.. :) I just saw your blog linked on Coralie's page and thought I would check it out. Long time, no see! I hope you're doing well! Miss you!